- Diving /snorkeling trips and certification courses may be cancelled or rescheduled due to the weather conditions that are not suitable for marine sports activities, such as high waves and/or strong winds. Your safety and the safety of our staff is paramount in our operation.
- If the scheduled dive site is unavailable due to weather conditions we will offer an alternative for you. The cost will be adjusted to the dive site we will be visiting. If you do not wish to dive the alternative spot there is no refund of the deposit.
- In case the weather forecast is uncertain, there might be a last minute notice. We will use the info you provide us during your booking (mobile, hotel room or e-mail) to try contact you and inform you about the change. We will not be held responsible in case you will not receive your notification.
- Our captain /diving instructors make decision about the selection of the dive sites and/or cancellation of the diving trips. In making decisions, we regard yours and our own safety as the most important.
- LEPIA Dive Centre reserves the right to alter the proposed itinerary or cancel the trip. In case of cancelation (with no option of alternative dive) due to our fault or weather conditions, there is a full refund.
- All divers using equipment of our Dive Centre are responsible for the proper use of it and they are obliged to return it intact and with no malfunction. In case of any damage or loss of equipment because of misuse or careless behavior of the diver, you will be charged with the catalogue price of the broken/lost equipment.
- LEPIA Dive Centre reserves the right to adjust the prices and the dive schedule for each season. These changes will be announced and be displayed in our website since the end of March of each year. These changes will be applied for all divers that will visit us.
Booking and Payment Policies
- A 20% Deposit is required to book your day diving which is due at the time the reservation is made.
- A 30% Deposit is required to book your diving course which is due at the time the reservation is made.
- The balance along with any additional charges is paid after your dive package/training has been completed, at the Dive Centre.
- Bookings and changes are subject to availability.
- The discount rates in the packages apply for complete dive days (2 dives/day). Days that include only one dive cannot be part of a package and they will be charged separately.
- Equipment rental is not part of the multiple day package discounts.
- All prices on the pricelists and tables are based on the basic cost of the dive and might be small variations in case you choose fixed price dives in your package.
- Cancellation due to the weather condition, mechanical or medical reasons on our behalf - full refund of deposit less credit card transaction fee.
- We require 48 hour advance notice for cancellations and/or changes of your diving schedule – full refund. This can be done via SMS or by phoning (+30) 6937417970 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. All changes are subject to availability.
- For circumstances beyond the divers control such as canceled or delayed flights an attempt to reschedule will be made or a full refund of deposit less credit card transaction fee will be issued.
- If you decide not to participate in a dive cause of your personal reasons within the last 48 hours we will try to reschedule, however we cannot guarantee you'll be able to change the dive days and in this case half deposit will be refunded less credit card transaction fee.
- Cancellations received the same day to the departure of the activity booked, or make a no show (failure to arrive) can cause a cancellation of our day’s trip. Deposit will not be refunded.
- Divers who fail to dive due to any personal causes will not be refunded.
- If for any reason you decide not to make all the dives of your chosen diving package on any particular day we cannot refund partial dive days.
- No refund of course fee if you decide to drop out from your certification course after it has started or if you fail to meet the requirements of your course.
- According to PADI standards, your instructor will determine if you can get certified or not, judging how you are meeting the requirements for your particular course (skill demonstration, comfort level in the water, and total dive skills) and your score on written examination and quizzes.
- If you do not follow your instructors’ directions, or if you cannot successfully demonstrate the skills that meet the requirement, you may not get certified. If you disagree with your instructor’s evaluation of your diving skills you can request a reevaluation by the Training
- Director or another Instructor. All students who do not earn certification in a course will be provided with a written explanation of why they were not certified.
- If you require additional training (more than one day) to meet the minimum requirements, we reserve the right to charge for these additional days.
- If the diving dates on courses need to be changed, and alternatives dates are not suitable, you will only be charged for the proportion of the course you have completed. For more details, check in our dive center on arrival.
If you have any questions that we have not covered, please feel free to contact us.